- Orders over $5000.00 receive free shipping* in the contiguous United States via UPS or common carrier. Calculators, Inc. reserves the right to determine what the best way is to ship each order.
- Orders under $5000.00 pay the actual freight charge. The freight charge for most orders can be determined by placing the items you would like to purchase in the Shopping Cart and entering the zip code of the ship to address.
- For orders shipping to AK, HI, APO, FPO, and any address that must be delivered via USPS, the customer is responsible for all freight and insurance charges. Please contact us for a quote.
- Please feel free to contact our office directly for freight quotes at 800-533-9921 or email@example.com.
- Orders for in stock product typically ship within 1 business day.
- Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
- Due to the global supply chain disruptions related to the COVID-19 crisis, most of our suppliers are experiencing longer than usual transit times. If you need something immediately, please contact us to confirm availability.
- Please feel free to contact our office if you have any questions about your order
**Business days are Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
Additional Shipping Policies
- Calculators Inc uses Address Verification Services to verify that the card holder is placing the order. If the billing address for the credit card comes back as incorrect, SchoolMart will cancel the order and void the authorization done on the credit card.
- Unless shipping to a public school, Calculators Inc will only ship to the verified billing address for the credit card used to place the order.
- If you need to ship to a different address that is not a public school, payment should be made through PayPal.
- Calculators Inc reserves the right to require a signature for delivery on orders.
- Calculators Inc reserves the right to cancel any order that meets any criteria associated with fraudulent orders.